All About Us
We, at Ms. Lisa’s Cuts for Kids, value all of our customers and we want to give them the best experience! In order to do this, we only accept appointments. Please understand that late arrivals will be rescheduled. Taking late arrivals pushes back all our appointments and we want to be mindful of everyone’s schedules. If you’re unable to make your appointment, please call so that we can give that allotted time slot to another family.
Our COVID-19 Guidelines
We know you’re ready to get those little ones trimmed up, but you want to be sure you’re safe! Here’s what we are doing (and what we ask of you!):
- We will be wearing masks, limiting the number of people in the salon, and cleaning thoroughly between each appointment.
- All parents and children over the age of 2 are required to wear a face mask. If the child is unable to wear one, please call to notify us.
- Only children receiving a haircut are allowed to enter with one adult. This is to reduce the number of people in the salon.
- Your temperature will be checked upon you entering for your appointment.
- NO WALK-INS.
- All appointments must be made online or by calling the salon.
- Please inform your children that the playroom is closed.
- Do not arrive early for your appointment. Please come at your specific appointment time. This is to allow us time between each client to clean.
If you have any questions about our procedures or have any special needs, please give us a call at 404-918-7982! or… Book Online Now!
Make an Appointment!
We highly recommend scheduling online, or calling ahead and booking your appointment at least a week in advance, to avoid disappointment. Due to our salon being appointment-based, we are unable to accept walk-ins. For special hairstyles such as buns and color, we recommend that you call and talk with us so that the time slot would be appropriate for those particular hairstyles. [Meet Our Stylists]
Parents, please remember to add your child’s name and age in the message space when booking online. Also, if you do not receive an email confirmation within 5 minutes then please call to confirm you’ve made an appointment!
NOTE: If for any reason you cannot make your appointment please call to cancel, no shows will be charged the price of the missed appointment.
Prices for cuts start at $25.
We also do one-process color.
We accept cash and credit cards.
We are located in Downtown Decatur, Georgia, convenient to many intown Atlanta neighborhoods.
125 Clairemont Ave, Ste 155 | Decatur, GA 30030 [parking & directions]
Tue-Fri: 10 am – 6 pm | Sat: 8 am – 2 pm
Closed Sunday & Monday